Welcome to the Funds knowledge library. Here you will find a variety of information that will help you to understand the fundamentals and concepts associated with investing in funds:
- What are Investment Funds?
- Benefits of Investing in Funds Vs Shares
- How to Read a Fund Factsheet
- Popular Fund Types Explained
Buying and Selling Funds
- Fund Charges Explained
- How to Buy Investment Funds: Key Considerations
- Fund Prices Explained
- Accumulation Units & Income Units: Differences Explained
- Forward Pricing Explained when Buying Funds
- How Many Funds Should you Hold in a Portfolio?
- Best Time to Sell an Investment Fund?
- Using an ISA to Hold Funds
- Holding Funds in Your Pension via a SIPP
- Active Investment Funds Explained
- Passive Investment Funds Explained
- Tracker Funds Explained
- Exchange Traded Funds or ETFs Explained
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) Explained
- Investment Trusts Explained
- Absolute Return Funds Explained
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) Explained